Our campaign to ensure independent, experienced, common-sense leadership in Contra Costa County will take all of us, doing all that we can, to ensure that every voice is heard. Be assured that 100% of your generous donation will go directly to support this effort and to protect our share interests in county government.
I'm committed to fight for you, to work hard and to win.
I cannot thank you enough for your support.
To Donate by Check:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO include your name, home address, employer, and occupation with the check.
Make check payable to:
Debora Allen for Supervisor 2022
Mail Check to:
The KAL Group
PO BOX 730
Hilmar, CA 95324
To Donate Online, Click Here:
Contributions or gifts to Debora Allen for Supervisor 2022 are not tax deductible. Election law requires us to publicly report cumulative contributions of $100 or more. We may not accept contributions from individual donors without their name, street address, and occupation and employer information. Contributions from any individual or entity in aggregate may not exceed $2,500 for the election cycle. Specific types of political committees may be allowed to contribute up to $5,000 per election cycle, but must be made by check.
By clicking on the "Donate" button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- You are at least eighteen years old.
- You are a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- You are not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is made on a credit or debit card for which you have the legal obligation to pay and is not made on the card of another person or entity.